Careers At FabTech
Contact Us to Get Started
9200 Noble Park Drive
Brecksville OH 44141
FabTech is always looking for quality fabricators to join our team. FabTech offers its full-time employees competitive wages, health, dental and vision insurance along with paid vacations.
As a fabricator, you would be responsible for assembling finished products using tooling and machinery. Our finished products vary in simplicity and complexity depending on project specifications which will require you to be able to study and interpret assembly instructions, read and interpret blueprints and parts lists to be capable of positioning parts and subassemblies.
- Study and interpret assembly instructions
- Listen to directions from supervisors
- Determine if all parts are available
- Assemble tools and materials
- Interpret measurements
- Verify specifications
- Ensure all parts/components are fitted properly
- Ensure working environment is clean and safe
- Complete quality control forms
Perks of FabTech
FabTech values its employees which is why we offer competitive industry wages. Contact us to hear more.
Health, Dental & Vision
FabTech offers its employees choice and flexibility with our health insurance plans. Contact us to hear more.
FabTech offers its employees paid vacation, paid holidays and personal time off. Contact us to hear more.